Monday, November 19, 2001

drugs

i wish to right about a topic i love for once. and i do love them. and why the fuck not really? it is just good time with friends or in my garage. and sure it may be eleagal but so is speeding and under age drinking and who the fuck cares about that. there is no reason why i would not smoke weed. as long as im not spending all my money on it and my brain is not fucked beond repare. there is no reason, i will smoke till im old and gray and love every munite of it and there is not one fucking thing any one could do to stop me. nark all you want i wont care. so i enjoy getting stone especially with you* and the boys and i hope to continue for a many a live long day.. yeppe. and no im not a drug addict i just like it.]
so fuck off



well my ranting is done for now and i no i have too much anger ill work on that!!]


care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home