Tuesday, November 06, 2001

the stupid baby fucked up my lip
this may sound stupid but i was danceing around with my aunts kid when his hard as a rock head hit me in the face and now i have a fat lip. which im sure will drive the boys crazyer than normal.
for all of you who dont smoke, im not sugesting that you start or anything but i sitt outside when i smoke and i think that everyone should take a few minutes a day to sit outside and think or dont think but trust me its cool. im postive that im a little less crazy for it.
i hope to get the fuck out of my house tonight. yea that would be hell sweet. anyone who would like to help me out in that matter PLEASE call. and anyone who comes to this page please email me
bigcmacd@hotmail.com and dont say anything about the spellin



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home