Wednesday, November 21, 2001

well id like to say that i had the worst like afternoon of my live, hands down!!!! My mom like exploding was like the least cool thing like ever. actually it was like one of the shittyest thing ever!! but im not going to freek out about it even though "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT CAROLYN"(Yelled by my crazy mom) Any way enough talk of that. thanks alot sarah for talking to me today you were a big help and a great friend. i was going to post about our attractive vs non attractive talk we had today but i cant think right now. i just got home from being out with sarah and matt. i had a good time we were over at that mike guys house, it was cool. im going itto hollys at 8 tomarrow which is crazy and funny. iv got to work at the shithole tomarro from 11-8 which sucks ass. im totlay excited about hanging with matt simon tomarro, after missing two of our thursday nights. which sucked badly! fuck i left my fucking smoke at my stupid fucking moms today but thank god my gram gave me 20 bucks. i had planned to use that money for booze for the weekend but ill figer out something else. but i must get loaded as hell on the weekend, for sure. It should be loads of good times with good friends!!!
well i best be off the sack!
he he
im going to be at hollys in like 6 hours. we gota take cain for a needle :(
chat soon sarah!!!
care-ah-lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home