Saturday, January 26, 2002

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!

i had this huge plan to right you this big letter talking about how important you are to me and how i would probly be dead without you and that you are defenantitly one of the best things that has ever happened to me and how you are my verry best friend in the whole intire world, but that will make me cry and i will not cry on my bestfriends b-day. its just not proper!!
so then i will just say this I LUV YOU. SJ. dont ever forget it.

so then lets get drunk. i am pleased to say that my last few drinking experences have great ones which has me verry excited for tonight !!!!!! it shal be a dancing good time with loads of laughs and booze and NO GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha i cant wait
except holly and sarah who dont count cause they dont suck. this should be like the greatest time ever. EVER.
NO SOAP OPERAS NO TEARS AND YEA YEA YEA!

where are you matt campbelll???? we want you to come. but you and only you cause the boy with no name no longer has a face or a soul to me so fuck you. but matt you fucking rock.
as for the people posting about me, posting about people i dont like. fuck you!! i will post about who/what ever the fuck i want to post about and you stupid oppions mean nothing to me as im sure mine mean nothing to you. so every one cool down, me included.

i love to post!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home