Friday, January 18, 2002

Hey
Well i'm blogging again which is another good sign. I'll bring some life back into this ol' thing. Carolyn, manuel, matt, sarah and I all watched "Killer Bud" last night (courtesy of Jeff, thanks). Now, I thought the movie was hilarious. But everyone else thought it was lame. Its not going to win a golden globe but good for a teenager/pot kinda movie.

Shortly after the movie I decided it was time to head home around 1ish. And of course i gave Manuel a lift home too. But when we got outside there were like 3 plows on Carolyn's tiny little street. So i get in my car and off I go when i notice that all the streets downtown are divded in two. And you can't cross from one side to the other. So I ended up having to jump huge show piles in my car to get Maunel home. Not to mention like 75 plows in a 3 block radius trying to kill us. It was scary as hell.

Anyways I'm home safe now and my pizza is calling me from the oven.

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home