Sunday, October 13, 2002

I'm not spontaneous enough. I mean, i've done spontaneous things. Like my lip and belly piercings. They were like, i'm walking by a piercing place, hey guys, lets go pierce something. Anyways. So i asked a few people yesterday what they would think if i died my hair black. Some people said it would be cool, my coworkers said no way, i'd look retarded. So i ignored what I didn't want to hear (as usual) and last night at 12 I died my hair jet black. Like BLACK. and we had to use men's hair dye cause there was no black black in womens. And the funny thing is. I have to go to summerside in a few hours to my aunts house for thanksgiving and my mom is gonna die! HaHa, i wonder what she'll say. No turning back now. Anyways. Thats my news
End Communication

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home