Sunday, January 26, 2003

Oh my Jesus
What a night.
I am being reminded all day long of all the crazy stuff that happened and that I forgot about. Holly my true best friend managed to find Adam Coady who wished me a happy birthday and gave me a big kiss on cheek, AND Marty Claybourne who gave me a hug. Thats what friends are for. I danced with my beautiful mom who looked about 30 when i saw her. She bought me 3 drinks (which sent me over the edge) and me and holly and her danced it up downstairs. The bouncers must have had their hands full with our little crew. Shawn got kicked out and told off a bouncer, Erica told off a bouncer, Sherri told off a bouncer, and me and holly almost got kicked out by a damn boucer. Their was like a 23yr old's birhtday party going on down the hall and half the party went down there to pick up older chicks. Everyone knew it was my birthday too. They said happy birhtday to me at myrons and played a song. Damn too much to remember but all good times. THanks everyone who came you made it very memorable. Now i gotta go and buy a pack of smokes for care with my new found freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home