Thursday, July 17, 2003

So

So I didn't mean to comment that many times. But seriously, If you don't like me, or don't care about my fucking nonsense then don't come to my piddily little blog. and for god sakes, sign your own name ya puss.

Right-o Jimbo

So tomorrow i'm going to mill river fun park with work. It should be a good time. It's supposed to be quite nice out. And then after that I am going to Moncton with Brian, Dom, and Brynn. We wanted to camp somewhere free. Such as a beach. But we know of no place. So if anyone knows of a good camping spot near moncton. Call me or Email me.


I went to "Affection Connection" Dinner Theatre last night. The show was really good (Brians sister Elizabeth and Matt Simon are in it) but the food was terrible. A slab of chicken a small baked potato and some green beans. Not very good. Lemon Pie for desert though. I saw a lot of people there. Tyler and Megan, Chris Macdonald (an old friend from probably 10 yrs ago) and an old teacher Mrs. Corrigan. She came right over and recognized me. She was a teacher in my elementry school and she knew my name and everything. I think its nice when teachers remember me.'


So today is my day off and i'm bored as a board. oh haha.

Fuck i'm Clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home