Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ok today has to be super productive!!!

I found out yesterday that i still have 6 weeks left on my last EI claim that i can get up and running, and i need to get down to the school for info for skills development, and see if i can do some sort of payment plan.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with Liz and then Big Red came over for a bit, then i came home and watched cold mountain by myself and it was awsome. I had no alone time when i was @ The Banff Center so it was nice. Today I have lunch plans with Nicole from The Guild. Oh and I saw Big Wig the other night and it was the best show I've been to in years. Big Wig ROCKSS!!!

Well I better get to it here. And Im stoked about my plans to just hang with Jono tomarrow. I have been eating well and bombing er around this tiny town, hell i was even on leah's big ball thingy last night. Im parinoid that all this weight will come back. Nooooo.

Ok well nice day so get going Care.

Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home