Friday, March 24, 2006

hey ok i had the best night ever last night!!!

It was the last concert for the artists, they all leave in a few days. Im telling you it was such a good party. I was dancing at the music and sound building allllll night long. It was sooooooooo soooooooo fun. There was loads and loads of free wine and alot of gooood music. I learned how to salsa my friend Antonio and i danced it was wicked. However i did have security called on me twice. ha ha ha.

Well i only have 11 days left in banff so i must have the best time ever befor i leave. Because this trip has been the best time of my life.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Moly 11 days, thats super soon. Well I'm sure you are having a great time, but a good summer in PEI is something to be reckoned with. Toga part 6 this summer? haha...

xoxxo
See ya soon
Sare

 

Post a Comment

<< Home