Sunday, November 11, 2001

i love to post!!!!

well all, a wonderfull night was had tonight!!! Much better than last. I had a great time hangin out with my dear friend and fellow teammate Sarah. The pizza rocked and so did the company. Then i met up with the crew at ambers and we went to Doolys, all of us, well not all. Steve is home for the weekend. It was great to see him! Pool was realy fun, we should so it more often. The drinks were good and im starting to play better! I almost bet Chris the pool shark, but not quite, it was close. He says it wasn't that close but it was. It was alot of fun.Then we picked up Jeff and Goat and we where off for a quick stop and then to my house to drop me off. They had some seroius game'n to do. i can only imagin how they are doin now.

i just had the weirdest talk on msn i copyed it to email so i may post it but i dont think you can handle it. its fuckin insain!!!!

i cant handle this anymore. i must go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home