Thursday, December 20, 2001

I am a horrible person. I really am. I mean, I know your thinking. Wha? Sarah? Why do you think your horrible? But as someone has shown me. You may also come to realize that soon. I'm not exactly sure whats going on? It weird how something comes straight out of the blue and slaps you in the face like that. What The Fuck? I know I don't make any sense. But what does right? You think you've got things figured out? You think you know yourself and everyone else too? You don't. You don't know shit. And its all your fault. You know what would be nice for Christmas this year? Contentment. I don't need to be deliriously happy. I just want to be content. Just meet someone nice and live a long and content life. That's what I hope for myself and thats what I hope for all of you. This broken heart feels all but too familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home