Thursday, December 06, 2001

warning!!! this is some fucked up thing that i let andrew put on here. you know the boy with no name wanted to blog. so i let him.


You son of a bitch blog, fuck you I write like a son of a whore, not you!!! and you fuck on me. Die. ANyways, if you don't know how many trees are in your yard you can spell count. But if your trees fall and die then you are OK!!! But try to not care at all cause you wont get anywhere with me. Never mind you and your broken heart try not to think of reason to say hello for. But die please and don't act like you care cause It's mind over matter, and i don't mind cause it don't matter... You fucking cruel bastard why are you so perfect. Do speak cause no-one is listening and time only passes when you are thinking..
so what u doin hows u n me get goin and stop this moral decision, to get on would be the final destination, but my ticket only goes so far until I have to get off... your bus, my hand my mouth your car. Its easy,, when you know the rules, all you have to do is.... play the game, come on everybody play my game. It leads to hell but you get a return ticket when its all over. You just gotta find out whether or not you wanna leave. Try to bear with me when I quote a great... Mon chee chee, eat your vegatables and dont say no unless you mean it.. I mean are mean, get it... no I suppose you can't follow shit,, I know it smells but come on do it for me, undo me come on me. No thats not how it sounds. Its for life and dreams that skies turn red. Blood red that is you simple piece of shit, not you. Like I would mean that.. uhhhhh tell me how can you say I do with out saying ramamattata. gib that shit up. please no pictures i fright of bright lights. anyway see you soon on the flip of Kansas.. No dorothy the is a tornado, think of the rattle. Ugghh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home