Monday, July 22, 2002

I had a rather uneventful weekend. Another one. Went to Kylas on Friday. Had a good time with the girls. Me Sher, Er, Care, And Keri. Funny how we come in groups. Had to drive home in the convertable in the rain. Some stupid teenage boys pull up beside me and ask me if I know its raining. Of course I know its raining you ass face, i'm in a convertable, its raining on my fucking head. Yeah, So saturday. After a day of hard work at m and m's I get ditched and my plans get fucked. Luckily, my hero Brian Ashby, rescues me from the pits of lonely depression and give me a lesson in driving a standard. Now many boys have attempted to teach me before. I didn't last 2 minutes in Jeremy MacAuslands car without him calling the training session off. But I learned. Took a cruise around Victoria Park. I'm a natural. Then we stopped by Holly's house to drive her and care to the bars. They got drunk with Holl's parents at her dads 50th birthday party. When I arrived drunk Tignishers were dancing in the kitchen trying to lour us in. (ps how the fuck do you spell lour?) Then some SNL and pizza rolls. Sunday, Work again. Met some crazy Brown Court'ers. Did the usual and watched American History X (courtesy of Jeff D). Awesome movie, I saw it before but it blew me away again. I have Monday and Tuesday off. Big beach plans tomorrow afternoon and maybe a Dinner Theatre thang on Tues. (pps wheres my email?). Anyways. That was it. I refrained myself all weekend from going on a big friggen tangent. I knew I was angry so I forced myself to stay away. I'm glad I did. Most times I can't practice self-restraint and shove my leg down my throut. Hopefully I didn't do it to bad this time. And forgive me for future falls off the wagon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home