Sunday, July 14, 2002

Brian works at the parks, counting Piping Plovers all day long on the beach. I thought it was a good idea to tag along with him at work. Get some sun, see some birds. Little did I know when I arrive in my cute little beach outfit that we would be walking for like 15 miles down these deserted beaches. The walk was torture on my little feet. I wore stupid thong sandles and they ate away at my feet leaving huge welts (The girls know what i'm talking about). Other than that I had a great time. He picked me up at 11 and at about 2 we ran out of things to say. I talk to him almost every day so i'm suprised I even had enough stories and complaining that lasted 3 hours. Eventually we resorted to talking about how cows don't really say Moo. but dogs sorta Arf. Anyways, he brought me over to all the hot lifeguards and told me their names and backrounds. Its good to have a friend on the inside. I was exhausted at the end of the day, i' m surprised he can do that everyday.
Anyways I guess I don't really have any news. But no news is good news. I just plan on veggin out and watching movies or something tonight. 2 for 1 at Jumbo. I think i'm going to start going there again. Not that I don't appreciate the free movies Jeff still gives me. But I never really liked Blockbuster. I just went there cause he was there. Jumbo's more laid back. I feel like i'm not selling out to the man as much. Anyways i'm obviously full of shit. SEe ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home