Sunday, July 14, 2002

So me, sherri and rachel go down to victoria park around 1ish tonight (saturday). We had just dropped off the ladies at the bars and us underagers decided to have a little fun of our own. So we get out of the car and smoke on the picnic tables just relaxing and chatting when the police come cruising up the lane. We get all excited and head back to the car. Upon arrival to the car i realize that i can't f ind the keys. At this time the cops were parked a bit aways and seemed to be investagating other things. While we frantically search for the keys the cops get back to their car and I get into mine. Then the cops pull up and the first thing he says is " So tell me the truth. What are 3 young girls like you doing up here at night?" and we're like uh, we lost our keys. And they pull over and park and get out the flashlight. While i search my car the cops continue to talk to sherri and rachel asking them their names and such and again, what are you 3 girls doing up here? So i'm looking under the seat and i find a set of keys. But not the original set. I told the cop I was satified with these keys but he insisted i continue to search the park with him. Once seperated he flashes the light at me asking me REALLY what was i doing up at the park? I told him we were just chatting with some people we saw. I said forget about the keys and went back to the girls. The cops told us to stay out of trouble and got back into the car. We got in ours and took off with hearts pounding. It was scariest thing ever. I nearly folded under pressure. Anyways. I just thought that was f unny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home