Monday, January 27, 2003

Alright, I am not directing this to anyone. And i know alot of people who will assume i'm talking about them. I'm not i'm just talking about people in general and stupid ideas.

I just don't understand how anyone at this age can get into a long lasting relationship with one person and think that it is a good thing. To begin, everyone thinks they are in love. I love her. Yeah well, how do you know if you love them? Maybe you would love someone with a better sense of humor, or with a kinder personality, but you can't find them, because why? because you are stuck on your girlfriends couch watching romantic movies. Maybe there is someone out there who makes you laugh a little louder, or makes your heartbreak just by looking at them. How will you find this person with your girlfriend on your arm.


I mean if you really really love the person you are with for god sakes stay with them. But don't stay with someone out of routine. Or because you don't want to hurt their feelings. I dunno. I think that loving someone and being in love is different. I love my family, I love my friends and i love my exboyfriends, but being IN LOVE, like wildly in love is something to take a risk for.


These people are wasting the best times of their lives by being held captive by their significant others. Not all long lasting teenage relationships are like that. But i mean, there is plenty of time to be married. There is plenty of time to be settled down. This is the time to have fun. This is the time to meet people. This is the time to go out with your friends. This is the time to make embarressing stories.


I dunno. I just think that too many people are in long relationships because of routine. You owe it to yourself to find someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. You owe it to yourself to find someone who you honestly love. You owe it to yourself to make the most of these years.


I'm not exactly sure what i am talking about. I just know that you will not find me wasting my time on people who don't deserve it. You will not find me in a bored unhappy relationship because i'm too scared of change. It breaks my heart to see that you haven't found someone who makes you happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home