Thursday, August 07, 2003

AND THE FATHER OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO:

dave macdougall!!!! yea dad good job. you came and visited me at work. good to see ya. so you moved to summerside ah. thats great.

no really though it was nice to see my dad. i may not be too happy with him but he is my dad. but if i have to hear "my god you look just like your father" one more time im going to scream. although my cowrokers think that he is hot so i guess thats not too bad.

on other notes im getting hammered tonight and i am going to dance my ass off. im going to wear jeans and some shitty old shirt. look for me im going to be the retartedly drunk loud, larger girl on the dance floor.
im travleing with my sidekick tonight, my most trusted friend, so look out charlottetown.
lets kick this town in the ass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home