Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I hiked Sulpher Mountain!!!!!!!

It was sooo amaizing!!! It took 2 hrs and was a little brudle but when we made it to the top it was all worth it. I am sooo proud of my self.

Ok so here is my news about when i get home. I will be buying my ticket today and putting in my 2 weeks notice. I will buy my ticket for the 1st of april. I think now that i will fly into charlottetown just to save money on the traveling back from either Halifax of moncton. But i guess it all depends on the prices. I am getting sooo exicted, i have already been packing. I know that there will be some stress about school and funding when i get back but im certin that it will all work its self out. I feel soo blessed to have the funding that i get, so i can not bitch about it at all. I would like to thank HRSDC for changing my life. SO yea I cant beleive that i only have 14 days left in the mountains. These 6 months have gone by sooo quick.

Alright well i should go i have alot of running around to do before work tonight. Oh and good for me i made a appoinment with a skills development lady to help me get my shit in order.

I will see you all befor you know it. AHHHH

Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home