Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ha HA i have fancy new job titles at the Guild!!! I feel so adult!! There is a big la-t-da shawn murphy thing tonight that im in charge of. Woo I Rock.

Well it feels nice to have been sober for the last few days. My head is on strait again, and thank god too because my life is a bit of a mess. But each day im sorting more and more out. Ill tell you though i cant even look at the moon with out getting depressed. In Banff when I looked at the moon, Rundle was right there and some nights the moon would get behind the mountain and it would light it up like it was a beem of heaven. Ahhh the mountains. And i am feeling just the slightest bit lonley. I realized that all my friends out west, our lives revolved around eachother, and our stupid jobs which we didnt care about at all. We ate together, we partyed together, we worked together, hell we even slept together and now im home and all my friends are caught up in exams and family crises and ahh. I just got soo acustumed to hugs and up all night talking and ahhh. I guess all im saying is that i miss Kory and Mikey and Eric and Grim and Kate and all my mountain friends. But I will be glad when exams are over and i can spend some good times with my friends here.

But at the same time im back at the Guild and school starts next week and then i will be busyer than a 10 peckerd crow. Man this is going to be one busy summer.

Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home