Wednesday, November 28, 2001

hello there
well my dad is gone to my stepmoms until sunday, she is gone to the states so i have the basement to myself. which is cool. im going to stay up late watching the dish and on the computer. im kinda tired cause i was up at 6 and then i babysited my cuz all day. nothing is new really i think im going out with sarah jane tomarrow and ill spend some money!! its only 32 munites till i get payed wooohooo. i really want ot go out to myrons or something this weekend friday actually. that would be rockin so if anyone wants to go out friday email me or call. bigcmacd@hotmail.com. i must get ripp roring drunk and do some hard core dancing. not to mention the mass amout of skits that will hopely be going on this weekend!!!! ah money how i love it sooo.i did alot of dancing with the baby today i taught him how to dance and he looks verry promising. only like 17 years till he hits the bars. i had a nice chat with the boy with no name tonight and he is working on his story and its going really well. congrats!!
well thats about it from me. im dissiponted with my fellow teammate for not posting here. you bitch!!!!
hugs and kisses, care out
some one call me about friday please??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home