Sunday, February 10, 2002

Well, School work as gotten the best of me again and i am falling behind. Raise your hand if you know what i'm talking about. Fucking school always getting me down. I finally got my frings. Harveys sucks.(p.s i've perfected eating from fast food places) I mean at least at KFC when you have to wait for 20 minutes you get some hot fucking good food. But no..the 20 minute wait at harveys is so that they can spit in your food. My computer is taking way to long to download everything. Me and Holly stayed at care's last night. We were pleasantly awoken by Matt vacuuming the livingroom(where we slept) at 10 in the morning. But it was good that we got up cause we probably would have slept all day without him. I hear that the ice at Victoria park isn't that bad to skate on. As soon as I find some skates i'll be all set. My dad bought me pens. He just left for Quebec and I went upstairs to the computer(where I am usually located) and he bought me a set of pretty purple pens and left me a little note. My dad is so cute. Nice pens.
A bunch of crazy boys were supposed to come to my house and watch wrestling. I don't think that is going to happen. Either way I wouldn't mind but this way I don't have to Actually watch wrestling. Anyway i'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home