Monday, July 22, 2002

I love my dad. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my dad. He's awesome. Now, these days its hard to find teenagers who actually enjoy their parents, but I do. He's so laid back and relaxed but not in that I don't give a shit way. He just trusts me so he doesn't ask questions. He respects me enough not to give me rules, and I respect him enough not to do anything bad. He's just a good dad. And I think the main reason why people are fucked is because of their parents. I know alot of fucked up people and 90% of their problems come from their retarded families. And even though my family is just as fucked up as the next, i think i'm not crazy because of my dad. I don't know why I felt the need to post about this. All my close friends know how much I great he is, I just thought everyone else should know too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home