Wednesday, July 10, 2002

So I knew it was an old film. I knew that there were pictures of me and Jeff. I forgot about that day though. I forgot about those pictures. And now I have a bunch of half-naked pictures of Jeff. Which is funny, because i'm a bitter ex-girlfriend. And those two things mix well. But no worries. I'm sure they won't sell for much on e-bay. But what a way to torture a healing heart. The good thing is 85% of the pictures are of me and my friends having good times. Not to mention a hilarous, very close up picture of me and carolyn with retarded looks on our faces. I'm actually laughing outloud at it now. I love pictures. They always crack me up. My favorite is of Bob at the superstore staff party. Everyone else is sitting on the bed with a nice smile across their faces. But bob is red and yelling with a quart of vodka in one hand and a peace sign on the other. I can't look at it without laughing. I can't even type about it without laughing. Me Care and Holly had a good time the other night. We caused alot of shit. I just thought it was the girls turn to cause trouble. And boy, did we. I can't go into details. Anyways I am so tired. I had a good/bad sleep last night. I woke up like 700 times. but at least when I woke up I had someone I love wrapped around me. Theres no better way to sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home