Saturday, July 06, 2002

Hello everyone. Ya know. Life is fucking Great. There are so many people who are moody and whiney and complain about everything. But like holy fucking shit. What do you have to complain about? Your nice house, cars, parents? I mean, times get tough every once in a while and everyone derserves a little room to cry and be depressed but its annoying to see people with completely typical lives freaking out about "the man" and taxes or shit like that. Everyone needs to take a step back and relax. I'm 18...and when i'm 44 i'm going to be looking at pictures thinking about how tight my skin was and how much fun I had. So my plan is to maximize my fun. Boo people who don't wanna party, or don't feel like going out. SUck it up. Party. Be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home