Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Oh man. I had the best canada day ever. Shit, it was fun. I was so loaded. Just drunk as hell to the 9's. WE hung at Cares for a bit. Then we went down to the Duplex. I think everyone was almost cleared out by then. When the taxi came. We loaded Me, Carolyn, Holly, Rachel, Sherri and Erica into cab. Of course being annoying the whole time down to the delta. Me and Holly got seperated for a bit but met up with the others shortly after. I hugged like 4 thousand people. Sadly Sherri left us and we went to watch the fireworks and oooh and Awww. AND HELL did oooh and aww for the whole duration of the fireworkds. SO i was obnoxiously drunk, i was having a good time. THis is when we go and get into Melons with Horace the horse faced girl's ID that carolyn stole from myrons a few nights ago. I can't believe it worked. I got in had a horney monkey start dancing my ass off when THE KINGSTON GUYS show up. I couldn't believe it. I totally forgot/ditched them at the fireworks and they show up. So he's dancing his ass off with us and we had a good time. He had a few pictures( I know thats incorrect) of beer and me and carolyn we guzzling on the dance floor. He got a little handsy near the end and i think he could tell I was pissed off. I'm pretty sure he didn't know I was 18 cause he was like 23 or 24. But fuck I had a good time. CT picked us up and drove us to a store where the guys in a car infront of the store let me in on their J. WE went back to Cares and I ended up dropping dead at like 4. Shit, I had a good fucking time. FUck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home