Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Its my second day off and its Beautiful. I went to the drive in last night with Brian. The movies were good and so was the canteen food. I get all restless though sitting in the car for 4 hours. Its rather uncomfortable. I woke up this morning before 10 to the phone ringing. I pick it up and its my boss at m and m meat shops. She wanted me to go in and work because she had the shits. THE SHITS. There is no fucking way I am going to work on a beautful day like this because of the shits. So now, i'm getting up, driving my mom to the airport. YEAH! and going out with Brian and Nic to the beach. Well first I have to go Aviator sunglass shopping with Brian. You people have no idea how many times I have gone aviator shopping. I'd say at least 16-20 times.
Whats with boys and aviators?
Anways enjoy this beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home