Friday, July 12, 2002

Hello Ladies and Germs. Ha Ha? Anyways. Today is Friday. My last day of work until MONDAY! Yes thats right. I have Saturday and Sunday off. Imagine! If anyone wants to hang with me this weekend gimme a call because this is the first and probably last weekend I will ever have off. Unfortunatly my parents are home this weekend and no parties can be had. But my mom is a traveller and she'll be gone again soon. My bro is getting back today too. He's gonna be drinking meals from a straw for the next week or so. And good news. He can't talk either so that will drastically reduce the amount of fun he makes of me. But he's a creative guy so i'm sure he'll find some way to harrass me. Anywho. I plan on spending 75% of my weekend at the beach. So thats where i'll be. I don't know why i posted all this. I just thought it was time for a new one. And yet I have nothing to say. Oh well. Hey. Comment. I don't care on what. But just do it. Now. DO IT. Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home