Sunday, September 08, 2002

Alright, wow, i can't believe how hard it is to type while drunk. Expecially when you don't look at the keys. So yeah. I wish I could tell everyone everything that happened last night cause it was crazy as hell. Warm weather allows girls in skanky clothing to kick stuff all the way home. I walked up the the queen street meat market sign, gave it a big kick and a huge 3rd old cheese sign fell off it. So carolyn grabbed it and we trucked down the street an then gave it to the midnight worker at tim hortons to hold on to it for us.

Ha I saw ian ritchie and I jumped on him. Vaguely remember that.


Holly showed up when we thought she wouldn't. Rachel and Sherri got in. It was awesome. I had a blast. So many very funny things occured.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home