Tuesday, September 03, 2002

So yeah. Since my ID is super fabulous great and specacular then so am I. Sherri is attempting to work herself into a good ID. I feel bad though. Me and Sherri are only a few days apart (Sherri was born a week before me) so we always stuck together as the "underagers". Now i have left the group and now am able to be a myrons hoe and I feel bad that she can't. But hopefully she will. Cause Sherri is great at the bars. Good times. And Soon rachel will be 19 and she can attract all the boys to us. Yeah so thats the plan. I'm so relieved I can finally go to the damn bars. Not that I'm going to go every weekend (well maybe for the first little bit) but just because i always couldn't. And now I can. So now I can choose. And its nice. And I always missed out on fun stuff and stories. Anyways hooray for me. I don't wanna jinx it.

Sweet someone just calling who is going to buy my chemistry book! She bartered me down to 70. But thats ok. I wanna get rid of it. Alright well anyways I gotta go. Brian got his phone today and i'm excited to talk to him. We are totally melodramatic about this whole seperation thing. But I miss him. It sucks when your best friend moves away. It'll be ok once his long distance plan comes into effect.

Anyways Love you All


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home