Friday, September 06, 2002

Brians phone was supposed to be hooked up on Monday. And if its not hooked up when I get home tonight, my arms and legs are going to fall off and i'm going to die. Seriously.


Well i went to david usher, Yee -Fucking- Haw. Everyone was soo drunk, Including Jon Gillis who told me 3 times that his sister likes beer. And that he told his mom. He just laid in my backseat asking where we were. What a cat.

So far school sucks. I skipped today. My 3rd day of classes. I'm just not into it. I'm sad, And Jealous. I hate being jealous. I hate being sad. I found my glasses I had lost a while ago. They were smushed under my eggshell thing on my bed. Shitty. I had to make my parents buy me a new pair. So i'm not going to tell them. Good idea.

Anyways Fuck you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home