Saturday, August 24, 2002

So after a series of vague, oh my life is horrible, posts i'll return to a half normal one. And for god sakes listen to me just this once. If I write that my god damn leg is falling off, don't come to me concerned about wheelchairs. If what I write bothers you, Don't read it. I'm not really that serious when i write about my "trauma". I really hate it when people do that. I'm obviously not in the same mood as I was when I wrote it. Now if there is something that seriously bothers you and for your own sake you wanna clear it up. Alright, thats fine. But I really hate when people talk to me in a concerned, i'm so fragile, sort of way.

So what the fuck have I been doing? Well last night Me, Care, Shawn, Sherri, Erica and Leah played some mean games of Scatergories. It really is fun as hell. Its one of those things that is really hard to do with a cloudy head. The time is ticking and its hard to think of things. And people come up with some pretty dumb answer. Krafts. Ha!

So other than that i've been working a bit. I wrote alot there. And then i was like, Wait, fuck i hardly work. So I changed it to a bit. I just think I'm always working. I have tuesday and wednesday off and I plan on getting really drunk for Brian's Farewell. Its only proper. Plus It doesn't take much so I might as well. Did you get your asses back? HA. Ya Martard.

So yeah. Hotmail sent me a bunch of emails telling me i'm over the limit. I've got like 8 folders full of emails. And I went in and I was like, what should I erase then? And i'm looking through all these emails from Jeff, Brian, Hennbery, Zain and stuff and i'm like awww.. I can't erase those. Some of them are totally cute, they remind me of the good ol times. Its a shame to erase them. So I erased some, hardly any. And hotmail can kiss my ass. I've got memories in those folders. I'll need them when i'm old and lonely. Or maybe when i'm young and lonely.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home