Wednesday, August 28, 2002

He holds my feet when they are cold. He lets me sleep on him when we watch movies. He eats the food the I cook. He buys 2 bottles of pop cause he knows we'll drink it all. He goes to sobeys with me to buy Healthy Microwaveable bowls in the middle of the night. He gets me Rev's from the fridge. He eats perogies just cause I like them. He rubs cream on my back when I get a suntan. I'll do the same. I won't smoke pot if he doesn't want me to. I'll stay with him if he doesn't want me to go. Thats why I am so sad right now. Thats why I cried all night. Thats why i'll cry all tomorrow. and the next day. I just wanna cling onto his arm like I always do but not let go. Or cry until he decides he's not going to go anymore. I am so sad. You have no idea. What am i going to do Thursday. I love you so much. What the Fuck am I going to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home