Sunday, August 18, 2002

I never post when I'm happy. Or sorry, I rarely post when i'm happy. Thats probably why so many people seem so fucked up to us blogspoters. You only get to see them in their moments of pain. So I guess I just probably shouldn't worry. I always worry.


Wouldn't it be nice if you could just tell everyone excatly how you feel about them. Just sit down everyone, one at a time, and tell them whats on your mind? I don't have a beef with most people, but some i'd like to just ask them what the fuck is wrong with them? Alot of people i'd just tell how much i love them. You could just look someone in the eye and ask them what they really think or why they did that? Actually, I think it would be good for a lot of people to sit down and talk. If your one of them, then find your person and sit down and talk already.

I feel better already. Its been 10 minutes since I wrote the last paragraph. They sell little metal detectors at sportschek (I don't know why) and i'm going to buy one, and look for treasure on the beach. or at least some bottlecaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home