Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Weeeeeeeeelll, lets see.

What is the scoop? My scoop? Oh well i'm glad you asked. nothing. I got 173 bucks today cause i opted out of the health plan at school. I'm going to tell my dad about it cause i need it for x-mas presents, but i'm getting my 'rents something good so it'll come back to them eventually.

He says I have small kneecaps.

I have a dr appointment today. I think i'm anemic. Like an iron defiency or something, but whenever i get in nutrition, psych, or biology classes i always think i'm dying. I a neurotic, diabetic, iron deficient freak.

I'm probably not dying though.

I am cold though, my feet are cold. I have bad circulation, on account of the diabetes, you see.

I wish my doggy was home today. He's at daycare though. My dog is great.

snazzy and swanky have topped my list of awesome words today, always up there with snorkle.

I should get a word a day calander, that would be snazzy.

Have you ever read the yellow wallpaper by charlotte perkins gilman? You should, its a feminist text. And i'm a feminist.

My dad got a new contract today. He said i could go buy groceries. Thank God, the bread box is empty.

Carbohydrates are a caloric bargin. Eat 55-60% of your total calories a day in carbohydrates.

And eat vitamin C with Steak. Its all about the Iron.

Man, who would have thunk it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home