Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I've never meant it more in my life when i say I wish you were here.


I went out with Ian, Jamie, Zain, and Will last night. Typical video games for like an hour while i read garfeild books. Then we went out for a bit. We watched Ian skateboard for what probably was the first time ever. And it was hilarious. Jamie fell, that was pretty funny. Also, Zain and Ian fought. And that was really funny. Play fighting but you know how boys are.


After that i ended up at Kylas, with Sherri Carolyn, Kyla, Dawn, Autumn and some other chick, We played scatergories, which is an awesome game. And chilled.


I cried in the library today. I really really really tried not too. But i was soo damn pissed I couldn't hold it in. Plus i'm a stereotypical over reacting over emotional female. It happens.


Erica Richardson's 20th b-day is on Saturday. I guess she had a shitty 19th. So i hope she has an awesome 20th.


My birthday is January 26th. Write in on your arms and don't forget.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home