Friday, February 28, 2003

I am such a big freakin weiner.


I have to write this autobiographical essay to apply for occupational therapy at dalhousie. One of the questions was about your experiances with physical and occupational therapy and the only one I can think of is my poppy.

so I just wrote like a page about my poppy and how he was sick and how we tried to help him get better etc. And I balled the whole time. And I still am. I miss my poppy so much. He was the only/best grandfather I've ever had. He was so funny. And nice and great and I went to the hospital to see him almost every since day for like 3 years. And then on New years eve, he was wondering where I was and I didn't wanna go to the hospital that day. And then he died. THe only freaking day I didn't go see him, he died.

And I kissed him at his funeral. He was dead and I kissed him. And thats weird and like really sad at the same time.

Anyways he is the only one in my family I really give a shit about. After that I stopped going to family functions and shit. My brother did too. I mean I still love my nanny and stuff. But everything went downhill after poppy.

I don't let go of emotional pain very easily. Its funny how it can work its way out of you everyone in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home