Monday, February 24, 2003

So.

Why do I always start a post like that?

Anyways. So its Monday. And the plan is to leave for Kingston on Saturday. Possibly. My first plan is to go with my sister's friend (a trucker) who will take me to kingston FOR FREE. Woo. And although I am 100% positive he isn't a mean rapist trucker or something, I am naturally a little uneasy. And so I tell my parents that i am leaving Saturday (they never believe i'll do something until i've done it). My dad doesn't want me to go via 18 wheeler, so I think he may pay for a bus ticket for me. Either way, I get there, and it doesn't cost me anything.

So i'll be staying with a friend, who is a BOY, when I get there. DUNDUN DUNNNN. Oh so scandalous. So time for everyone to pass judgement on me.

So i'm only staying for a few weeks, max being 3 weeks. Then april 5th, i'm off to maui till the 19th. with my MOM. DUNDUNDUN.

Anyways I anticipate muuucho fun. If anyone is dyingggggg to see me before I leave gimme a call. Unless you are just a retarded aquantance, then in that case i'll probably ditch you for some real friends.

Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home