Saturday, January 14, 2006

hey

so i have to say that i love the Banff Centre!!!!!

I have been having such a good time the last week. Everyone here is awsome and my new roomate Kate kicks ass. I have meet soo many people from all over the world and where i live is just like 1 big house, we all share a living room and kitchen. I am goign to be takeing lots of pictures of my new friends and my new place.

Yesterday was soo fun, i had training on wine service and so there were 6 1.5L bottles of wine and 7 of us.

we alll got sooo trashed!!!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Care

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn!
I miss you and school SO MUCH! So proud of you for doing yo thang though, right on man! Just wanted to say I miss you, I love your Blog and I think you need to be a radio hostess soon!
Peace and Love from Lily

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big news: Jonathan and his wife Peggy gave birth to Gavin William on January 2nd!! And Samantha's expecting around June again!

But Jonathan is also being sent to Afghanistan on the 22nd of this month for six months . . . :(

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

wow i cant beleive that i have all these new family members!!! thats awosme!!! Whatch out world the MacDougalls are reproduceing.

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn,
We are hoping to get out to Banff for a visit before you head backk to the island.
We have to go to calgary in early March for a Doctors appointment, so if you can either give me a call or send an email to let me know when is good for you.
Hope to see you soon
Melissa's mom and ya other mother.
DEB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home