Monday, June 12, 2006

When will the rainy weather stop?

I was down and out for a good 3 days last week and it sucked, but was just what i needed. I really havent stoped now for about 10 months and my body was mad at me. I needed rest and that was what i got, I feel like I got some thoughts together and did some self analysing. Ive decieded to make some additional positive changes in my life or rather how i have been conducting it. Down time was great, my focus has to shift to school until break time and i need to start taking better care of me. Oh I had the best hottie guys sightings on Saturday!!! JOEY NEIL is back on the island and looking just as sexy as always, anyone who wants to sit at Fishbones and stare at him with me is more than welcome. mmmmm Then i went out after work to watch Erica drunk as a skunk and seen Cole Chapple, man what a day that was. Then i ran into this hottie that i go to school with now. MMM man i wish that was everyday of my life. So i need some advice on dating, how does one do that? I want to ask this dude out on a date but i havent a clue on how to go about it. Its soo funny and i dont think i know anyone who has ever been out on a real date. I sure as hell havent. so any advice would be well recieved. Well I should get some work done here at school. but coolness I hope that everyone is doing well.

"Tell me, Tell me, What am I doing wrong? Does nothing go right for me, must be I've been smoking to long." --- Crazy welsh folk song.

Oh and 720 rocks my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home