Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I wish the weather refelected how great i have been feeling. It's funny how the rain puts people in moods. And its been hard to get in my walks. I must say that since i have been home, life is good. I love hanging out with the MacInnis' and Leah has been like a sister to me. I have such a huge appreation for this Island and everyone on it. All of my girlfriends, school friends, and old friends. Just everyone means the world to me. I really cant beleive that im back to school tomarrow, these 6 months have gone by waayy to quick. And i cant beleive that i will be 24 in two more days. Wow i can say in allll honesty that 23 was, with out a dought, the best year of my life. Its just soo funny I cant beleive that i have been home for 2 weeks already. What a wonderfull 2 weeks. And its only going to get better. This summer is going to be wicked i can feel it. and thanks to the rain the grass is getting green and the leaves are starting to bud. I saw a bluejay for the first time in a wile today and ahhh i love bluejays. Well i need to take this energy i feel today and use it to get some well needed shit done. Its great how not stressed I am, I should have thought like this years ago.

I hope that everyone i know and love comes around on thursday for My birthday, but the beauty of this place is that i will see everyone all summer long. So no worries if you dont make it.

Woo hoo life is good.

Care

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN MACDOUGALL!!!



From Sare & Friends

 

Post a Comment

<< Home