Friday, April 21, 2006

I LOVE SCHOOL!!!

I'm taking all these cool new courses and I am loving it. My birthday was awsome, I had dinner with 15, or so, of my closest girlfriends, and meet up with some cool dudes and did a little dancing. It was fantastic. I got some b-day emails from my mountain friends. It was wonderfull to know that they were thinking of me. And now its the weekend. I already have my homework done, and im working all weekend. Lily and I went thrift shopping all day on wendsday and it was sooo great, I finialy have some clothes that I can wear!! YEA!!

Well there is some crazy dance thingy going on here at work so I should go.

Peace and Love to all!!!

Care

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Care

We should go for a big long brisk exercise type walk sometime soon, the weather has been so nice! Gimme a call on the weekend

Sarah

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Im totaly down for that!! I have to work all week but sometime early next week would be great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home