Thursday, February 14, 2002

Its valentines Day. Yeah. I must admit that this is a Happy Valentines Day. BUT.. I don' get all the hoopla. I mean, i'm all for celebrating valentines day just for the hell of it. But if you don't have a significant other, then don't. Everyone is being all bitter about v-day and how it is insignificant..but what holiday is significant. What holiday isn't just a day made up by Halmark. X-mas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Labor day, etc...maybe they used to have meaning...but now x-mas is about presents, easter is about candy, thanksgiving is about food, and labor day..well whatever the fuck it is, we get a day off school. I mean, I guess I can sympathize with others who are feeling bummed, but c'mon, please, relax, spend it with people you love (friends or parents) it doesn't have to be about boyfriends and girlfriends and everyone doesn't have to get all cranky. Please noone take offence to this. It just makes me sad when others are sad. Cheer up. Happy Valentines Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home