Sunday, June 30, 2002

well hello

again

it has just been one of those nights that you watch someone else just to see if they are looking at you. a drunking night out on the town with my friends from work. which is always good times. but i found myself thinking about mikes. if it wasn't one it was the other.
dame them all. #2 is so hot and #3 is just so much like me. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO????? why cant i just find a guy who likes me and wants to be with me. that doesn't seem that far feched, does it? i know that i go on and on about how i Hate girlfriends but maybe thats just because i dont understand the meaning or what it intailes. i want to be a girlfriend. not some crazy controling bitch. but someine you can hang out with, with the guys and you can drink with and still have fun. someone that will make just as much fun of you as you friends do. but look at you that sirten way that makes smile uncontrolably. maybe im being silly and drunk. but thats what i want. dont get me wrong i LOVE the single live, especially lately, but maybe i just want someone to laugh with, walk with, talk with. maybe i just want. yet can never have. so sinicial isn't it.

im working like mad lately. mainly cause im soooo broke. im also missing all my friends like "a mad man"! im hopeing the summer will heel old wounds and make things all good again. man how things change. its just so funny to think about things from a year or two ago and how they so majorly effected me. it just shows how small our problems are and how funny life is.

im sorry that i missed girls night. i was majorly sun killed on wendsay. and more importantly im sorry i missed HOLLYS B-day. but the bars are my thing and there will be a many a night of good times to come.

well i must go cause its 5:09 and i got to work tomarrow .

but hello and good bye to all those who i havent talked to in a wile.

oh and hey, do you think its possible for me to go out with a strait ege guy?????
dont bother asking that i know the answer. right?


well the bad spelling and the retardness is over. so you can all laugh at how stupid i am and how lonley ive become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home