Friday, June 28, 2002

I like to be spooned. You know how you lie in bed with your knees bent and you get snuggled from behind by someone in the same position. Anyways. I love to be spooned. Its just nice. Like falling asleep with someones breath on your neck. Thats nice too. And i love freezies. I like the little ones though, cause you have to eat them in moderation. And you can eat as many as you want without feeling guilty or sick. I like surprises. Well good surprises. Even like, the little surprise bags full of candy and toys for a buck. I like those. And I love movies. I could watch them all day long. You either have to watch them alone or with someone who will explain whats going on in them. Ok, i just had to get that outta my system. I'd rather talk about cool things than "oh my god i'm a teenager and so damn angsty". Anyways I wish i was more internet savy. Like i can cruise and do some shit. But nothing to complicated. ITs important in this day and age ya know? i'm trying to set up a comment box. I really wonder if anyone ever comes here. and i'd know if i had a comment box. OR if i could someone check to see hits. But again, i'm a moron and i can't. Holy shit. I don't think this comment thing is working out at at all.
Anyways street dance tonight. Should be fun, Drunk dancing and all of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home