Friday, July 26, 2002

I am having the worst day. I went on the internet yesterday to check my courses and for some reason they are registered under second semester not first. Which means i'm fucking screwed. I had everything perfectly planned out and now my fucking life is gonna be fucked because of this.


While I was on the internet freaking about my courses my assfaced boss comes in and goes in the office to see me talking on MSN and on a bunch of websites. So today he gets one of my bosses to sit me down and tell me not to go on the internet (Yet, I'm on it right now anyways).


My dad yelled at me about not putting gas in the car. But i'm fucking broke anyways due to school which in turn is fucked up.



I went to the Doctor and although she succeeded in grossing me right the fuck out she did not find out why the hell i'm so god damn tired all the time. and my stupid bosses at work, expecially the owner keeps asking Why i'm so tired. Well I DONT FUCKING KNOW. And keeps saying well an 18 yr old isn't supposed to be this tired. I god damn fucking know i'm not supposed to be this tired. FUck. You think your being helpful?

I need someone to bring me flowers, or tell me they love me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home