Wednesday, July 24, 2002

I just sat down to watch Thirteen Ghosts by myself. I didnt get past the opening credits without realizing that i should definatly not be watching it alone. I do not do well with scary movies, in the dark, by myself. So if anyone wants to watch a scary movie, your more than welcome to watch it with me. Today was my 3rd day off. I never get days off. Its weird. I forgot to open this morning at 10, and I got a call around 11:30 from my boss. I thought I was supposed to work at 12 like I always do. But All I could say was i'm sorry. So I just didn't have to come in. It works out for the better. Although I didn't have much to do today. Did a little window shopping with Brian. He had to mow his gianormous lawn, so i sat on a patio chair with my feet up and read catcher in the rye. Then some simpsons and nacho's. After that I went and visited Carolyn's Grandmother and Mother. It was like visiting my own family. I ate banana bread/carrot cake and biscuits and her grandmothers and got nagged at her mothers. But it was fun. Now that i have recapped my day, i think its time i got to my more bitter personality. This has no reason. No event has occured that is making me write this. Its just simply something i've been thinking about lately. I am a very trusting person. At least in my opinion I am. I trust my friends not to talk bad about me, I trust my boyfriends not to cheat on me, etc. And I really don't want to be one of those people who are constantly wondering where their boyfriends are, or who they are with, or if he likes so and so. And so far I have trusted every one of my boyfriends to hang out with whomever, go wherever, and never suspect they would do anything to hurt me. And I love it that way. I am totally scared that someone is going to come along and fuck me right up and turn me into one of those girls who can't trust men. And although I see myself as trusting I don't know if thats good or bad, because i might be the kind of naive truster and the only reason I trust is because i'm so ignorant of whats really going on. How could you go out with someone you didn't trust?. So If you are my friend, I trust you not to ditch me. I trust you not to talk about me behing my back. I trust you not to steal from me. I trust you not to cheat on me. I trust you not to lie to me. Don't make me lose my trust in you. Its really all I have. -I can trust you just about as far as I can throw you-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home