Friday, July 26, 2002

K, so I have no idea where all that trust shit came from. But its true. Its just one of those things that I think about and go off on a tangent with. But ignore it if I offended anyone. God knows I don't mean to offend anyone.



I went out with Brian and his buddies tonight. We watched The beginning of the world part 1( or something like that) courtesy of Jeff, Again, Thanks. Although I think Tyler was mad at me. Possibly about my earlier Blockbuster/man comment. So I LOVE BLOCKBUSTER. I would sacrifice my first born child to the movie gods to benefit blockbusters kind kind heart. and i'm serious too. I'm sorry Tyler. Anyways, everybody got all drunk during the movie and we ended up driving around with burger king and Mark singing/screaming to I will always Love you by Whitney Houston. But Fuck was it ever funny.


On a sadder note, I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow. I actually hope that they do find something (nothing big) wrong with me. The girls at work made me get one because I continously yawned for 3 hours straight one day. I'm just always tired. Always. I mean, It very well could be my poor eating/sleeping/drug habits. But other than that what could possibly be wrong with me? Hmmm..


Yeah, so Rock the FUck Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home