Sunday, August 11, 2002

Hello my party people. What is going on. Hot from the mother fucking toaster.

So i'm actually trying to spend a night alone tonight. I never do. Even when i ditch one person so I can be alone I always end up with someone else. I ditched Brian so I could go out with Carolyn and Kyla, and then I ditched them too. So now i'm home alone. And rather enjoying it. My brother left today so i wasted no time in stealing his room. He was sleeping on the couch for the last week because he said there were earwigs in his room but I never saw them. And my dad told me he was full of shit too. So today I go down and start moving all his shit out when I notice an earwig. I'm like ok. one earwig. Its cool. I'll trap it, kill it later. So i go to take off his ol stinky sheet and there is like 5 fucking earwigs in the bed. I can stand earwigs on the floor, the walls, fucking everywhere but the god damn bed. EARWIGS CRAWLING ON YOU WHILE YOUR SLEEPING. Holy fuck I hate bugs. Particularly earwigs.


As I was saying earlier, I haven't spent a night alone in a month or two. And now I know why. If your out with friends, your happy. You don't think of much except whats goign on. When you are home alone bored, like I am, I go though all my shit. In my email i've got folders of emails from almost every boyfriend i've ever had. And I decided i should read through some of them. For good ol times. Well, that was a mistake. Most of them are either, just started going lovey dovey emails, or just broke up I hate your guts and I can't say this to your face emails. So i think its about time I deleted them.


I'm not really this depressing. Honest.


I'm going for a walk then. ITs beautiful out. I love outside.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home