Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Sometimes I shoot my mouth off, when I probably shouldn't. But If I didn't say it herr, i'd just bottle it up inside. And its easier to be vague and hope they notice, then to be brave and say it to their face.


Wow, I really just figured it out. I never realized what I was doing. Probably doesn't mean i'm going to stop though.


How come no one is on the internet at 3:41? I'm in the mood for a heart to heart chat.


Today my Dad told me my brother was moving to Victoria on Sunday. No one ever tells me anything. Anywho, I told my dad I wouldn't be sad to see him go (again). I probably will though, I always get a lil teary eyed. He's off to bigger and better things though. Hopefully doing something important instead of rocking out and breaking hearts. He's living the emo life. Just means I get his room. And my waterbed back.


I should go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home